The Chalet includes 277 sqm for guests distributed as follows:
- Ground floor: 60sqm of common areas including hallway, boot-room, 36sqm games room with billiards and table football, WC
- First floor: 118sqm with main room of 70 sqm, loggia, equipped kitchen, one bedroom with double bed and bathroom,
one bedroom with two single beds and bathroom, WC
- Second floor: 99sqm with 4 family suites each comprising a double bed and a bathroom as well as 2 to 3 single beds
The exterior is made of a land plot of 10'000 sqm of grass land which during winter time make a perfect sledging slope.
The Chalet includes the following amenities:
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Basic furniture such as towels, dishes, etc.
- Free wifi, cinema room with 110' screen and 3D audio, switch with several games, audio system
- Board games and books both in English and French
- Baby foot
- Jacuzzi for 6 adults
- Safe (one per bedroom)
- High chair for babies
A rental agreement will be entered into between the guests and the host to confirm the booking:
- Guests are supposed to leave the Chalet reasonably clean
- Guests undertake to make reasonable use of the means of comfort (heating, air conditioning, water, etc.), as well as the equipment (household appliances, multimedia, kitchen, etc.)
- As the Chalet is served by a source, guests are invited to make economical use of drinking water
- Smoking is not allowed. No food nor beverages should be taken in the Jacuzzi
- The presence of pets in the Chalet is prohibited, regardless of its duration
- The guests shall take insurance covering rental risks
- At the latest when entering the Chalet, the guests will transfer to the host a security deposit
- The Chalet includes a private apartment on the ground floor, separated from the rest of the chalet, which may occasionally be used by the owners
- No parties are allowed at the Chalet, the tenant should be older than 35
- The Chalet being surrounded by nature, guests are invited to live in peace with local animals such as cows, owls, harvest mice, etc.
- Noise nuisance is strictly prohibited to preserve the calm of the place, out of respect for the 3 neighboring chalets. In accordance with the law (art. R623-2 of the penal code), neighbors must not be bothered by noise between 10pm and 7am, under penalty of a fine of up to € 450.